Palo santo candle + Incense - SOJA&CO. X Monokiini
In collaboration with Monokiini, a Montreal-based company, we developed this magnificent luxury candle, poured into a handmade ceramic pot. Once your candle has diffused all its magic, the pot can be transformed into a coffee mug, a pot for your plants, or simply a decorative object to store all your small objects!
discover Palo Santo + Incense, an exclusive fragrance designed especially for this collaboration, inspired by ancient rituals - an invitation to refocus on oneself, disconnect and escape to a state of inner calm and tranquility
- top notes: incense, black pepper, lavender sprigs
- heart notes: palo santo, warm myrrh, golden olibanum
- base notes: smoky cedar, sueded tonka bean, volcanic stones
- 100% natural soy wax 3-wick candle hand-poured in Quebec
- cruelty-free, vegan and phthalate-free
- premium lead-free wicks
- handmade ceramic pot
- dishwasher and microwave safe, but we recommend hand-washing with mild soap to keep it intact even longer!
- before using for the first time, it's important to wash the pot under hot water with mild dishwashing soap, then leave to air dry
- ~ 10 oz - each piece is unique and carefully shaped by hand, so sizes and colors may vary
*this product is not eligible for promotions*
Burning time: ~ 60h * please note that as each piece is unique, the dimensions and quantity of wax may vary, as may the burning time.
on first use, cut the wicks to 1/4 inch (cotton wicks) or 1/8 inch (wood wicks) and let the candle burn until the entire surface is melted (maximum 4h). cut the wicks again before each subsequent use. it's very important to recenter the wicks after using the candle (while the wax is still melted) to avoid glass cracking.
Videographer - Henri Taillon | Stylist - Indianna Petit | Studio - Nice toness
MONOKIINI offers one-of-a-kind pieces traveling between semi-sandstone and porcelain, handcrafted in Montreal.
Timeless ceramic creations that are both useful and stunning in everyday life!
Elle est parfaite! Et sent tellement bonne!